I’m not sure if you read the comment posted yesterday by Marci Koski, on my post, Striking Balance Through Tadasana? In it, she nominated me for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, in the kindest, most generous way. I am sincerely touched by her gesture. Moreover, I am appreciative that she included me in this wonderful group of readers and bloggers. How great is that--to be a part of a team? I gladly accept the award and want to share information on what it is all about, through today’s two posts. Thanks so much Marci, maven of Fuzzy Undertones.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- The Nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award needs to display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
- To accept, the Nominee must nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, as I am doing.
- The Nominee is required to name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
- The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
- The Nominee must finish this sentence and place it somewhere in his/her acceptance post: “…”